9.1.09

[PROGRESSION AND CRITIQUE]

Taking my new identity forward I wanted to produce a cleaner site, with easily navigational sections.

The new site design is as below -


As you can see there are sections for each area of design, and within each section there is a further sub menu where each individual piece of work has its own page. Under the image there will be numbers allowing the viewer to flick between each images of that particular piece of work, without a new page being loaded. Another key piece of design is that my contact details will be on each page in the top right hand corner, meaning a potential customer wouldn't have to change the page if they wanted to contact me.

The feedback from the crit with Kit is as follows -
- The logo design is really good and represents me
- All work on the main menu should be above the about me and contact sections
- Print section - some people may mistake it for a print screen button? maybe have Graphics instead?


All the feedback was positive and I feel that I've pretty much got my final design and now need to get on with building it...

No comments: