Due to the (now annoying) snow this meeting has now been postponed to next week due to Marcus (the organiser) finding it difficult to travel down here.
Just received this email off Jo -
Good Morning Chris and James,
Due to the adverse weather conditions the meeting which we scheduled for today can no longer take place, as Marcus is having trouble getting here from Lyme Regis.
If it is convenient for you both could we meet at the same time next week? (That would be Thurs 12th March at 2pm). Please confirm if you can make it.
Hope you are getting on well with your FMP!
I have replied confirming my attendance, just hope the weather is better!