20.10.08

[ISTD - INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF TYPOGRAPHIC DESIGNERS=

A small group of us had a quick meeting with Sally today regarding the new ISTD briefs. Even though I feel like I'm working non-stop at the moment, I'm really enjoying this 'new' me, and am looking forward to taking part in this. I haven't had a chance to look through the briefs properly yet, but from what I heard of them discussed in the meeting, they sound really exciting and something that I definitely want to take part in. With Sally being an examiner for ISTD as well, I need to make sure I keep in contact with her closely to determine that I produce a successful final piece.

I know it's all extra work but we have until March to complete this, but I do need to watch out as I'm sure these next few months are going to fly by. Will need to keep a steady grip on these briefs.

No comments: