26.2.09

[LYME REGIS FILM FESTIVAL LIVE BRIEF]

Have been approached by Jo regarding a new live brief for the Lyme Regis Film Festival. Not totally sure what the live brief entails, but I can see this fitting in nicely with my professional project.

It appears that it is Chris Walter and I being put forward for this, and there has been a meeting arranged for us to meet the organiser and to see what is wanted of us.

Jo emailed me this earlier -

Hi James and Chris,

Further to our conversation regarding the Lyme Regis film festival, I have arranged an informal meeting for you both on Thursday 5th March at 2pm with Jo Gardner and Marcus Dixon.
This will be an opportunity for you both to see what the project involves and whether you would like to be involved with it. Jo is the AIB cultural Co-ordinator and Marcus is the Lyme Regis Film Festival organiser. They would like you to bring along a selection of your work and to discuss how to develop the marketing material. For this event.
This is a really exciting opportunity and it would be great if you could make it. Please confirm if this date is convenient for you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Jo

I replied confirming my attendence.

No comments: