10.11.08

[EXISTING ANIMAL WATCH PACKAGING]

A vital part of the research is to look at the existing Animal watch packaging. I visited the Animal shop and had a hands on feel of the packaging. The photos taken on my camera phone didn’t come out too well!

However whilst with one of my peers, he emailed Animal asking them if it was possible for them to send us examples of the packaging. Through the post about a week later they arrived, and better photos were able to be taken.

The packaging I feel isn’t in keeping with their brand at all. Yes it is nice packaging, but if the logo wasn’t there, you wouldn’t be able to tell who it was done for. The box itself was rather complex, with it containing three pieces. The lid, the main tray (housing the watch stand) and the bottom tray (containing the instructions).

I did like the fact that both the male and female packaging was the same (apart from the colours and logos).

No comments: