14.11.08

[ANIMAL WATCH PACKAGING FINAL CRITIQUE]

Just had the final crit for the packaging project. Due to having a lot on with the whole Ink Bar live brief, I have been given an extension for this unit. I therefore didn't have a final piece to show in the crit.

I did have my final net complete with illustrations though -


My design went down well, and I received positive feedback. I discussed with everyone how this was to be made out of grey-board, and have shredded newspaper to protect the product. The idea of completely recyclable and simple packaging was well received and everyone seemed to be excited to see the final piece.

One thing that I did take out of the critique was that the final piece didn't have to be full size. This will make it easier for me to source the grey-board, as it now doesn't have to be so big. I'm thinking a 1:2 scale.

No comments: