11.11.08

[PACKAGING DESIGN CHOSEN]

After lots of experimentation I finally found the perfect template for my packaging. Tuck and tongue with gusset flap uses the bare minimum material, without the use of glue, meaning that it is very eco-friendly. This mixed with the Greyboard material choice make it a strong design, and meets my aims of it being recycable as well.

it is of simple design, and is also strong and sturdy. To protect the watch inside and to keep with the whole recycable and eco-friendly side of things I have decided on shredded newspaper. This is a good source of protection as well as being very cheap, and also links in I feel with the hand rendered type of the outside of the packaging, due to the contrast of digital type on the paper. The whole package is very durable, so links in well with the durability of my chosen watch range Mega Sport.

No comments: